SUV Rollover Injury Lawyers
Sport Utility Vehicle’s (SUV’s) are very popular in the United States and are widely used by families. There are many risks associated with SUV’s that can severely injure the driver and passengers.
Sport Utility Vehicles are designed to have a high center of gravity, which makes the possibilities of rollovers and difficult maneuvering very high. This design defect puts many people at risk. The following are SUV injury and rollover statistics:
- Over 10,000 people die each year as a result of rollover accidents
- 33% of all passenger vehicle fatalities result from rollover crashes
- Over 50% of single-vehicle accidents were rollovers
- Over 35% of fatal crashes involved SUV’s
There are ways to help prevent SUV rollovers, including:
- Not overloading the vehicle with cargo
- Not making sharp turns
- Keeping the tires properly maintained
- Operating the vehicle at safe speeds
- Obeying traffic laws and posted signs
If you have been involved in an SUV rollover accident you may have sustained serious injures, requiring hospitalization. Hospital bills can quickly add up and can put many people in debt. You may also need to visit medical specialists, undergo surgery, and take time off of work to heal. The designers and manufacturers of the SUV involved in your accident should be held accountable for your injuries. With the representation of an experienced SUV rollover accident attorney you can recover the monetary compensation that you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered damages as a result of an SUV rollover accident, you should seek the advice of a qualified motor vehicle accident lawyer.