Car Accident Whiplash Injury Lawyers
Our team of dedicated lawyers represents persons who have suffered serious neck and back injury or wrongful death, economic loss, personal loss and future damages due to negligence, including serious automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, car accidents, defective automobile equipment accidents and negligence.
Neck and back injuries are among the most often suffered injuries related to an injury traffic collision, whiplash being the most common injury. Whiplash injury is caused most often by a rear-end collision. More than 25% of rear-end accidents result in some type of whiplash injury and account for 50% of the injuries caused by traffic accidents each year.
Although whiplash injuries are not usually life threatening, they can cause disability and chronic pain. Some of the most common symptoms of neck, back and whiplash injuries include:
- Muscle soreness and spasms in the neck and back areas
- Difficulty looking from side to side or turning your head
- Headaches, dizziness and nausea
- Pain in the shoulders and between the shoulder blades
- Difficulty with memory and vision
- Numbness, pain and weakness in the extremities
If you, or a loved one, have suffered a neck, back or whiplash injury as the result of an automobile accident, an experienced personal injury attorney can assist you in obtaining the maximum recovery for your injuries.